Monday, March 3, 2014

Hello!  My name is Carol Haynes.  The puppy posted on my blog page is my dog Mia, she is part lab and part beagle.  I am a student at Purdue Calumet.  I am pursuing a degree in  Child and Family Services.  For my degree, I am taking a lab science course titled "Groundwater and Glaciers".  During our course we will be blogging about the glacial history of the Calumet Region.  I look forward to this for two reasons.  One, I have never blogged so this is a new experience for me and two, I never thought of the Calumet Region as having a history with glaciers, which I find to be intriguing!  I have lived in Northwest IN my entire life and am looking forward to learning more about its history.  Through my travels, I hope that I will be able to share with you some insight on our region's geological history.  Looking forward to sharing more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment